Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our First Blog...

So, we finally decided we should get a blog now that we have something to blog about... our new baby boy Jack. Our first post will just give you all an overview about what has been going on in our lives this past little while. We are still up in Logan going to school, but luckily we will both graduate this May from Utah State. Yay! I will be done for good, but Casey is planning to go to dental school, which will be another 4 years for him. Casey is working as a student instructor for a biology class and also a tutor for student athletes. I work for Campsaver.com as their accountant. We are actively trying to balance school, work, and the new little addition to the family. Jack has been a lot of fun since he arrived. He is a fairly calm little baby with a lot of hair. We love him very much, and even though he makes our lives a little more complicated, we are so grateful he is here. We had some pictures taken when he was a week old by my sister-in-law, Susan (susanadamsphotography.com). These are some of our favorites; however, all of them were great!




7 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so happy you have a blog now. It was fun to see you guys and Jack on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the BEST DAY EVER!!! A blog for the Drapers - Yeah! We're so excited that we want to be your 1st followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to see you guys joined the blogging world. This is a great way to keep in touch. I can't wait to see more pictures of Jack. He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first blog & of course your handsome little man! Those first pics are so precious!!! We would love to add you as a friend on our blog, we would just need your email, if thats ok! Anyways, have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsay!! I'm so happy you started a blog. Now I can see and keep up on all of the fun things you are doing! Love you!

    Jack is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are seriously adorable! I love Jack and I haven't even met him :) I need to come to Logan and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOODNESS LINDSAY, JACK IS SUCH A HANDSOME LIL MAN!! CONGRATS ON YOUR LIL FAMILY :)

    ReplyDelete