Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween weekend

We had a great weekend full of fun activities. On Friday, we went to our ward's Halloween Party. It consisted of a chili cook-off (which I did not participate in because I don't really like chili), trick-or-treating, and a costume contest. We won the prize for the scariest costumes, Casey as a spider, Lindsay as a witch, and Jack as Dracula.








On Saturday we headed out to Freddy Hill's Farm for a couple of hours. There were a lot of fun things to do. We ran through the corn maze, slid down the gigantic slide, watched a pig race, and went on a hayride.

















We went out trick-or-treating on Halloween with some friends through some nearby neighborhoods. It was kind of cold, but we enjoyed ourselves. I cannot believe how much candy Jack was given after walking down 3 streets. Jack's parents are excited to help him eat all the good candy. Jack was very adamant about walking by himself and carrying his own Halloween bucket.










10 comments:

  1. Jack is WAY too cute to have won scariest costume. I love his little Chucks with his Dracula get-up. Being so adorable has to help in the candy collecting department-- no wonder he got so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow... that's the cutest Dracula I've ever seen! What a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his costume! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! It's funny how quickly they catch on to trick or treating, I guess candy can do that to you. Sounds like you guys had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and Whitli really wanted to talk to Jack yesterday so we will have to do it for sure next Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack is so dang cute!!!! I love his costume!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a lot of fun!! Sierra said she should have came with you!! Can't wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, these pictures are so cute. Jack's smile melts my heart. And does Casey have really big feet or do they just look that way in that picture on the slide? Looks like you had a really fun halloween.

    ReplyDelete