Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween

We had a great Halloween with our little cowboy. As you can tell, Jack got a last minute costume, but it turned out pretty cute. He was happy to wear his hat and play with his gun, so I would say it was a success. We were supposed to have a ward Halloween Party on Saturday; however, it snowed for the first time this season, and unfortunately, the party was cancelled. So, some of us got together and had our own little party. We have delicious food and let the kids trick-or-treat around each room. It was fun. Thanks for having us Megan!










On Halloween night, we went trick-or-treating around this great little neighborhood full of townhomes, so the doors were seriously about 20 feet apart. It was pretty cold, but Jack refused to wear his coat. Luckily, it didn't take very much time to fill the buckets full of candy.  





On a side note, a few friends and I ran a half marathon on October 1 in Lancaster. We had a really good time. I think that when you become running buddies, it is a whole different level of friendship ;) Thanks girls!

3 comments:

  1. Jack is SUCH a cute little cowboy! So fun to have all the kiddies together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds I am SO glad you finally posted pics. I miss you guys. Jack looks so grown up - I love his costume.

    You are amazing... I could NEVER run a 1/2 marathon. Good job. You look great to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics!! You guys look great. DANG a 1/2 marathon. I admire you.

    ReplyDelete