There are so many reasons that I love the two boys in my life, and I appreciate Valentine's Day because it reminds us to express our love to those we care about. I have such a blessed life, and I'm so grateful for Casey and Jack. We enjoyed Valentine's Day with heart shaped pancakes for breakfast, cards, flowers, coupon books, candy, and dinner at home. Unfortunately, Casey has a professor who scheduled a test the day after Valentine's Day, so after dinner he and his classmates got together for a study group. Luckily, I was able to get together with their wives, so I didn't have to spend the rest of the night alone and bored. Jack also went to a Valentine Swap at his friend Jax's house where he passed out valentines and candy to all his little friends. It was so cute.
This is an attempt to capture our delicious love-inspired breakfast.
Again, an attempt to capture our dinner and the flowers Casey brought home.
Jack's homemade Valentine's box filled with 'love notes' from his friends.
He found a sucker and wouldn't take it out of his mouth. He is so funny with candy.
This is the look I got when I took away the sucker and asked for a smile.
There is a lot of love in this house :)
Oh so sweet!! You do have a wonderful family and especially and sweet lady to take care of them both:)
ReplyDeleteJack is so stinking cute! Seriously. I am glad you guys had a good Valentine's Day. When are you coming home again? Anytime before July? I want to see you guys before we move.
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin cute!! I love that your pancakes actually LOOK like hearts lol! I tried the same thing, but my kids asked me why I made 'blobs' instead of hearts...
ReplyDelete