Jack turned 2 months on the 16th, but I didn't post anything. So, I thought I would do it now. He is getting so big; its crazy how fast he's grown. When he was born he weighed 6lbs 3oz, and when we went back to the doctor for his 2 month appointment, he weighed 9lbs 13oz, which is the 10th percentile. He is 22 1/2 inches long, which is the 50th percentile. He now fits into his 0-3 month clothes, and when he was born he barely fit into premies. He's starting to respond a little bit now; he focuses on me when I'm talking to him, and he will smile too! He's working on rolling over from his stomach to his back. He likes to be on his stomach for a litte while (he gets frustrated after too long), and he'll hold his head up and push up the front of his body with his little arms. One of his favorite things to do is stand up on my lap. He gets really excited when he stands up - his eyes get wide and his arms start shaking/flailing. He also has developed somewhat of a temper, and if you don't do what he wants then he will scream at you until you do. He's sleeping better at night and will sleep 6 - 7 hours at a time on a good night; however, there are still some nights that he decides to wake up every 3 hours on the dot. Those are usually the nights that I have to go to 7:30 class the next morning (somehow he just knows!). He still likes to cuddle, which is nice for me. He still hates to have a bath and screams the entire time unless he has multiple wash clothes covering his body and either Casey or I am holding his hands and stroking his face (he's spoiled). He is so much fun, and we are so happy to have him in our home.

This was after church last weekend. He is constantly sticking out his tongue, and if you look closely, you can kind of see his little dimple on his right cheek.
He's kind of smiling in this picture. Casey is playing with him here... Casey can usually get a smile out of him better than I can.

Another smile... he just starting smiling, so I'm camera happy.
This is what happens when I leave Casey and Jack home alone. Enough said.
Here's a full body shot to show how big Jack is getting.
he is so cute! i cant believe how big he is getting. im excited for you guys to live closer!
ReplyDeleteI'm exicted to know you guys have a blog, not that you bothered to tell me.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh linds he is so cute he he. Those pics are adorable. That is so fun you have a baby now.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job Lindsay!! I loved reading everything and look forward to more. It is a lot of fun to keep up this way!! What a cute little family.
ReplyDelete