Tuesday, March 31, 2009

He's Tough

Jack is getting strong. He likes being on his stomach, and he is really good at holding his head up. Today I was playing with him, and I propped him up on his hands, and he rolled over three different times. I don't know if it counts, because I propped him up. However, I don't think it was an accident... I really think he was trying to roll over because it took him a little while to do it each time. Anyway, he is getting more and more fun. He smiles more, and we've caught a few "almost" laughs.




This isn't the best picture. He focusses a lot more, and actually smiles at you.


Here is an example of Jack playing on his stomach. He stays happy for awhile hanging out like this.
On a side note, Casey and I are doing well. We are making it through this semester doing the bare minimum. Well, I guess I am doing the bare minimum, but Casey is better at managing his time and gets everything done. We are excited to graduate in May, even though neither of us are really done. I still have to pass the CPA Exam, and Casey has another 4 years of dental school. It is still exciting to fulfill the goal of graduation.

7 comments:

  1. So cute, I was reading your last blog and decided that Jack and Whitli have the same temper (it must be an Adams Family thing). Sounds like you guys are doing well. Good luck with finals and we hope we see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsay! I came across your blog and wanted to say hi. You have such a darling little boy. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute is he!! Keep the pictures coming! And good luck wrapping up your last little bit of school. That is so awesome that you will be graduated. That's a HUGE accomplishment!!! Good job guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so strong. I can't believe he doing all that. You guys are awesome and are going to accomplish all your goals you set your mind to.
    Lots of love!! We miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is too cute Linds! Let's go to lunch sometime. Do you ever come down to Salt Lake?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lindsay I just stumbled across your blog. I got to see little Jack from a distance when we were visiting last Sunday and he is the cutest little guy! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Miss you and can not wait to meet Jack!!

    ReplyDelete