We blessed Jack on March 1 up in Logan. It was a great day, and Casey did a wonderful job administering the blessing. We were very grateful to all of our family and friends who were able to come up and spend the day with us. Even though we have a small, two bedroom apartment in the ghetto of Logan, we were able to have everyone over for lunch afterwards. I'm not going to lie, it was a little chaotic, and I think I almost had an anxiety attack a couple different times; however, it was a lot of fun having everyone come to our home. Here are a few pictures:

Angie took this picture of Jack, and it turned out pretty good. I think he'd had a long day by this point, but he was a good sport. Thanks for taking some pictures Angie!
This gives you an idea of what our apartment was like. There were a lot of people crammed into a small apartment, but nobody seemed to care too much.

Casey and Jack with Grandma and Grandpa D. Thanks for letting us bless Jack on your birthday Val!

Casey, Jack and Grandma Lee... and if you look closely you will see Sierra hiding in the background.

Kyle, McCall, and Lindsay. The end.
Our adopted daughter Ava holding Jack. Well, I guess she is not technically our daughter, but we would take her in a heartbeat. Thanks Jake and Ana for coming all the way down to Logan.

Our little family outside or apartment. We had a great day, and we are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends who support us. Jack also wanted me to tell you all thanks!
Looks like the baby blessing went good! You have a cute little family.
ReplyDelete